Hey Bold Queens,
If you have been staying in tune with me on my social profiles, you would know that I’m currently in New York . Last week ,while roaming around the city I came across this beautiful park .Full of beautiful flowers, people and just a few activities for adults & kids.
During my short stay in Bryant Park , I broke a few hearts . Now ,in no way did I set out to do this, but let’s just say this dress by Eshakti is to blame. Receiving multiple compliments on how lovely it is and just how a great fit it was for me.
Eshakti,rated among the 100 most innovative companies in the world for 2016 by Internet Retailer . It is among the 100 hottest companies for giving customers the choice to get clothes made to their size, height and style.
What I love about this company is that it gives you the liberation of the size tag. That is, making all your orders customize for your specific size with your choice of adding or taking away neckline, sleeves & length. At Eshakti however you can also buy clothes as shown coming in standard sizes 0-36 W.
Style Notes & Fit:
- I received a size 16 dress without alterations,however I should have sized up for my arms or asked for alterations so take that to note when ordering.
- This dress & most of their pieces are made out of polyester & cotton . This means it does not stretch so know your size before purchasing.
- This piece can be styled up or down with sandals/heels
- Perfect Spring/Summer Dress for brunch, blogger events & weddings.
- I paired this dress which is now sold out , with a red ,blue & gold necklace for a pop of colour from the BBBG Store , a crossover white bag (gifted ) & a pair of size 12 gold sandals from Asos.
- This dress has pockets which is such a perfect addition for me.
Get Similar Dress Styles Here:
- – Wash Floral Crepe
- – FEMININE PLEATED KNIT MAXI DRESS
- – PAISLEY PRINT CREPE MAXI DRESS
- –BIRD PRINT CREPE SURPLICE MAXI DRESS
So what do you think? Did I break your heart too?
Make sure to keep up to date with my daily travels on Snap Chat. there I always share some type of story !
Stay Bold & Stylish
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Eshakti . The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Eshakti.